Karen here and today we are celebrating Addy’s Birthday. Thank you to Linda Reynold’s for this wonderful photo!”Samantha baked a cake for Addy’s birthday. I just got Addy and one outfit for her. Samantha is wearing Addy’s Meet Dress and Addy is wearing her school outfit. The cake is from The Bite to Eat Diner(OG) and the background is Caroline’s Parlor(AG).”
Madelon recently went to the American Girl store in Miami and she has kindly shared her photos of Addy’s section with all of us!
Madelon also shared a photo of the new Addy Mini doll and her own original glass eyed mini Addy!
Thank you to Linda and to Madelon for helping us celebrate Addy’s birthday today!
- April 14- Spring Wear (Any doll dressed for spring, retired AG, Maplelea, Springfield, Barbie, H4H….)-Photos due 4/6
- April 21-Happy Birthday Felicity and Molly (April 21, 22) –Photos due 4/13
- April 28– Happy Birthday Julie (May 1st is her birthday so let’s celebrate now with fun photos!) –Photos due 4/20
- May 5- Furniture (send in photos of your dolls furniture collection) -Photos Due 4/27
- May 12- Doll Shoes (send in photos of your dolls shoes, or shoe collection) –Photos Due 5/4
- May 19- Happy Birthday Kit (send in photo of Kit as May 19th is her birthday!)-Photos Due 5/11
- May 26- Happy Birthday Samantha and Cecile (Samantha is May 26, Cecile is May 28)-Photos Due 4/18
- June 2- Happy Birthday Kirsten (June 8th is Kirsten’s birthday) –Photos Due 5/31
- June 9- Swim Wear (Any doll in swim wear you choose!)-Photos Due 6/1
- June 16- Horses (Any doll horse you wish to show us, real one okay too!) –Photos Due 6/8
- June 23 – Happy Birthday Kaya (Her birthday is Summer)- Photos Due 6-15
- June 30- National Pride! Canada Day is July 1, Indepenance Day is July 4th)- Photos Due 6/22
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark yourimageswhile you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week