This morning’s camp craft is from guest counselor Beth. She is going to show us how to make jean pocket purses – like Ivy’s – from old jeans you probably already have on hand.
You will need the following materials-
- Pair of old jeans or jean shorts (be sure to ask your parent’s permission before cutting)
- Hot glue gun
- Felt Sticker, or any kind of decoration
- Piece of ribbon or rick-rack (between 8-12 inches long)
- Plug in your hot glue gun, to have it warm up.
- Cut the jean pocket from your jeans.
- Glue the ribbon to the edges of your jean pocket.
- Add the felt sticker or any other embellishments you want to add.
This makes the perfect bag for your dolls to put camp supplies, notes and little necessities in for camp or school.
Thanks Beth!! This is a great craft and we can’t wait to see what you make for your dolls.