UPDATED! Congratulations to our winner – Heather!
The end of the school year is right around the corner and whether you (or someone you know) is graduating from Kindergarten, Elementary School, Middle School, High School or College, it is a big deal! Those are serious milestones! Your doll can help you commemorate the experience or imagine your dreams in a Graduation Cap and Gown for 18″ dolls from My Doll’s Life. And keep reading because we are giving away the Graduation Cap and Gown to one lucky reader, too.
The white Graduation Gown comes down below the knee and has neatly done zipper closure in the front just like the real things! The mortar board cap is fitted and has a tassel your doll can move from one side to the other and then toss it into the air when her graduation ceremony is done! It doesn’t come with the shoes – Calista is wearing the white dress sandals that came with a new friend – more on her later – and I made her diploma scroll by rolling a piece of paper and tying it with ribbon.
So, Calista wants you to enter to win one for your doll!!
What We Are Giving Away
We are giving away one Graduation Gown and Cap for 18″ dolls from My Doll’s Life and made by Sophia’s. The retail value of this prize is $19.95.
How To Enter
- Visit My Doll’s Life and take a look around – they have a huge selection of doll clothes but they also have fun things for girls like doll scenes you can create online and printable paper dolls. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what would you like to be when you grow up or if you are already “grown up”, what did you want to be – and are you doing that now?
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and My Doll’s Life) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and My Doll’s Life) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight May 8, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.