UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Agnieska, please check your inbox!
I know you have all been wondering when the next giveaway would be, well, it is TODAY!! In celebration of her new Simplicity dress pattern, our friend Erin from Cupcake Cutie Pie on Etsy, has sent us this gorgeous red and white dress with a Valentine spin on it to giveaway to one lucky Doll Diaries reader!
Erin’s custom Jess, named Lily is the model. This vintage style Valentine dress is a one of a kind treasure perfect for 18″ dolls like American Girl and more.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive the one-of-a-kind Valentine Cutie dress (dress, headband, shoes) from Etsy shop Cupcake Cutie Pie.
How To Enter
- Visit the Cupcake Cutie Pie Etsy shop and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what Cupcake Cutie Pie design would look SWEETEST on your dolls.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook (we are DollDiaries andCupcake Cutie Pie) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Follow us on Pinterest – Doll Diaries on Pinterest
- And follow/plus one us on Google+
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight January 29, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- Entries from US and Canada are welcome.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.