UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Quinn! Please check your inbox.
Parades, picnics and all things red, white and blue – yep, that is what I think of when I think of July 4th – which is right around the corner! We want you and your dolls to get creative and wave your colors proudly at all your July 4th and summer events so we have teamed up with some of our summer sponsors to put together this fun bundle of supplies for today’s giveaway!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
A Patriotic inspired craft bundle containing Phoomph (blue), Patriotic one-step tie dye kit from Tulip, patriotic Laura Kelly buttons, blue and red embroidery floss from Coats and Clark, a mini bag and fabric to dye – valued $25.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – Leave a comment below telling us how you celebrate the 4th of July (or Canada Day) and what you might make with all these goodies!
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Visit any of the sponsor websites (links in the description of the prize) and then follow & like their social media pages as listed on their websites. Yes, its kind of like a scavenger hunt – then come back and let us know which ones you liked/followed/shared.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 24, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to US addresses only.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.