UPDATED! Scroll down to see who won.
I am so excited!!! We have got the most amazing two months worth of giveaways lined up for our fabulous Doll Diaries readers and today’s giveaway is just the beginning. You will not want to miss a thing!
Recently I was contacted by The Queen’s Treasures – not only do they have an online store, but if you happen to be near Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, you will want to stop by their store, too. The Queen’s Treasures is filled with everything a girl would love – from doll clothes and accessories to doll furniture, everything you need for an elegant tea party and even gourmet goodies. And I just happen to love the “Queen’s” story of entrepreneurship.
The Queen’s Treasures has sent us some of their goodies to review and to giveaway to our readers and let me tell you, the quality of the items we have received to review and giveaway are TOP-NOTCH. We are going to kick off the fun with a review of their Chef’s Outfit and Kitchen Utensils set for 18″ dolls. Be sure to read all the way through so you can enter to win this adorable set for yourself.
Nicki was happy to be our model for this adorable Chef’s Outfit and Kitchen Utensils set from The Queen’s Treasures. The first thing I noticed when I opened the box of the Kitchen Utensils was they are NOT plastic. What a pleasant surprise!
The bowl and the wooden spoon are really WOOD – as in the feel good in your hand, I can tell this is high quality kind of wood. In addition to the wooden bowl and wooden spoon, the set also includes a spatula, a whisk, a mini strainer/colander and slotted spoon. Their handles are wood and the utensil part is metal. The vintage styling of the utensil set adds to its charm, but this set is made for playing. My daughter and her friends spent hours in their doll kitchen making and serving “meals’ with this set along with other items we already have.
The Chef Outfit is adorable – the black and white checked pattern gives it a fun and somewhat vintage feel. The outfit comes with a hat, the top, pull on pants, black slipper type shoes and an oven mitt. Your doll will be ready to cook up some delicious treats for her friends dressed in the Chef’s Outfit. The outfit also comes with a thick cardboard hanger and a thick plastic garment bag to keep the outfit in when not in use. PS – there is nothing wrong with the button on Nicki’s jacket – I just forgot to straighten it before I took the photo.
We love this set – especially the utensils – because you just don’t find high quality accessories like these everywhere anymore. You can purchase the Chef’s Outfit for $18.99 and the Kitchen Utensils are $14.99 at the Queen’s Treasures web site. Or enter below to win them for your own dolls!!
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away The Queen’s Treasures Chef Outfit and Kitchen Utensils set to one lucky winner.
How To Enter
- Visit The Queen’s Treasures web site and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what your daughter’s favorite doll play activities are – for example, does she like to have tea parties, or host doll sleepover parties, does she play dress up or create elaborate adventures for her dolls. Or you can just let us know what you think of the Queen’s Treasures web site. Did you see all the historical doll furniture? Gorgeous, right?
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and @TheQueensTreas) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight November 6, 2011.This giveaway is now closed. Check our sidebar for a list of currently open giveaways.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 18 or older to enter. If you are under 18, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
BONUS!! There is an exclusive 15% off coupon for Doll Diaries readers on all The Queen’s Treasures orders by using the code DD15%OFF.
CONGRATULATIONS! We have a winner! Congratulations to Jennifer – we just sent you an email.
Disclosure: The Queen’s Treasures sent us the outfit and accessories for purpose of review but the opinions of the products are our own!
You can find more great giveaways and contests at ContestGirl.com.