UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Kathy – check your inbox!
Etsy Friday is BACK and today we get to introduce you to Lisa at Everything Nice 4 Dolls. Lisa started her Etsy shop in 2013 and has such a fun assortment of items for dolls in it.
April was kind enough to be our model for today’s giveaway. She is wearing the sweet brown dress and matching tote bag made by Lisa. I love this fabric because it kind of has that vintage feel but a modern look at the same time!
Here is a closer look at the fabric – I love the detailing in the shoulders and the two heart buttons that finish it off.
The tote is big – big enough for April to take a teddy bear, pjs and accessories to her best friend’s house for a sleepover! And the vertical ruffle detail is really pretty!
We will be giving this outfit to one lucky Doll Diaries reader.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive the dress and tote from Everything Nice 4 Dolls.
How To Enter
- Visit the Everything Nice 4 Dolls Etsy shop and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what your favorite outfits are.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and Everything Nice 4 Dolls) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Favorite our Etsy shops – Doll Diaries and Everything Nice 4 Dolls
- Share this post on your favorite social media site!
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight July 18, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to US, Canada and International readers.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.