UPDATED WITH WINNER!! Congratulations Tess and Cecelia! Check your inbox.
Our fabulous guest, Kathy, creator of today’s Tin Lantern craft, has also generously donated these two beautiful dresses she made from the Mary and Laura pattern from Thimbles and Acorns. We are going to give away both dresses – there will be two winners and each winner will receive one dress.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below telling us which dress you like best and which one of your dolls would love to model it.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook (we are DollDiaries) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to KKollect’s YouTube channel
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 17, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.