UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Abby W. Please check your inbox.
When we were at the American Girl store on New Year’s Day, they were giving out souvenir t-shirts for Isabelle‘s debut. Thanks to a few friends (they know who they are), we came home with a few Isabelle shirts – of course, with doing a giveaway in mind (and one will be a mystery prize for one of our Reader Photo Contest winners!).
“CRAZY busy,” replied Isabelle, “But they were giving out souvenir shirts for my debut so I got a few extras so we could do a giveaway.”
“Do you like these fun paper dolls they made using my mix and match wardrobe?” asked Isabelle.
“Oooh, they are super fun and the check list is a great way to keep track of what you want and what you have!” answered Gwen.
A closer look at the Isabelle souvenir shirt and the paper doll set we are giving away.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN???
- Mandatory entry – leave a comment below letting us know what your favorite piece(s) from Isabelle‘s collection are and ONE item you wish AG would have made for her but hasn’t yet.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight January 8, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to all countries.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.