UPDATED WITH WINNER! Congratulations Maddie’s Mom!
Who is ready for Easter? Our friend Ann at annsAGminiatures on Etsy sure is and she wants to make sure your dolls are ready, too! She sent us this fun assortment of Easter treats sized just for dolls to giveaway to one lucky Doll Diaries reader. Emily’s favorite is the bunny cookie, but I personally think the marshmallow chicks are adorable.
Included in this giveaway is: the Easter basket, marshmallow chicks, two Easter inspired drinks, two lollipops, two cookies, a “chocolate” bunny, Easter eggs, and jelly beans. Remember – none of these treats are edible – even though they look that good!!
How To Enter
- Visit annsAGminiatures on Etsy and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what your favorite mini creations are.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook (we are DollDiaries) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Favorite our Etsy shops – Doll Diaries and annsAGminiatures on Etsy.
- Like us on Instagram (@dolldiaries)
- Share this post on your favorite social media site!
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight March 13, 2016.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to US, Canada and International readers.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.