UPDATED WITH A WINNER!!!! Congratulations MorganAGV! Check your inbox.
Do you recognize this gorgeous chevron print dress? Yep, we featured it in a recent Fashion Finds round up! Daydream Doll Boutique was so pleased that you loved their Perfectly Chevron Ruffle dress so much that they sent us one to review and another one to give away to a lucky Doll Diaries reader!
Now, let me just say that photos do not do this dress justice! The fabric is not your typical cotton, rather it has a dressier feel to it – but not quite the chintzy feeling fabric of party dresses. The top is lined and skirt has sharp pleats. The final touch of the one shoulder style and ruffles definitely makes it unique!
Kanani thinks the Perfectly Chevron Ruffle dress is right for just about any occasion and she even wore it for her 5th grade graduation ceremony.
Madame Alexander Dollie and Me Doll Lucy also looks amazing in the Perfectly Chevron Ruffle dress. You can see that her chest plate makes it look a little more natural in the one shoulder style.
What We Are Giving Away
- The prize is one (1) Perfectly Chevron Ruffle dress for 18″ dolls
How To Enter
- Go to the Daydream Doll Boutique web site and take a look around. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite outfit from the site – don’t forget to accessorize, your doll likes shoes and all the extras.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries) or share the giveaway post on Facebook.
- Pin one of our images on Pinterest or give us a shout out on Instagram (@dolldiaries).
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight May 15, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.