UPDATED WITH WINNER!! Congratulations Jennifer L – please check your inbox.
We had a lot of fun at the American Girl store yesterday and we even brought something back for you – well, one of you! This Berry Skirtini is a current store exclusive and oh, is it cute. It is a halter top style with velcro at the neck and the center strap. The bottoms are a skirt attached to bikini bottoms. The print is a a fun flower, hear and butterfly design on red with pink and periwinkle. McKenna was very happy to model it for me this morning.
Madame Alexander Favorite Friends McKayla also modeled it so you can see how it looks on dolls with the partial soft body. She has the shoulder plate so the top looks more natural but her belly is awfully pale 😉
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN???
- Mandatory entry – leave a comment below letting us know how/when you first found Doll Diaries.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight April 7, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.