Good Morning! Camp Doll Diaries counselors Callie and Grace have spent all weekend at the Camp Doll Diaries camp site finalizing the plans, coordinating the counselor schedule and relaxing before camp officially starts next week.
“Grace, I can not believe that this time next week Camp Doll Diaries will be full of campers checking in, getting settled in their tents and cabins and making new friends,” said Callie.
“I know, right? How are you feeling about our themes this year? I think they are really great,” answered Grace.
“Me, too,” replied Callie.
“These new sleeping bags are so comfortable – I just know our campers will love them,” added Callie.
“Do we have enough lanterns?” asked Grace.
“Yes,” replied Callie, “but we need to double check that they are all working.”
“We can do that after breakfast,” said Grace.
“How do you like your eggs, Callie?” she asked.
“Those look delicious – just give them one more flip and they should be perfect,” replied Callie.
Callie and Grace are off to check on the lanterns, make sure the trails are clear, finalize the activity schedules and if they are lucky, they may even get to take a quick swim in the lake later today!
Stay tuned this week for more pre-camp activities, printables and fun. Let your doll loving friends know that next week we officially start and the more who join in, the better!
IN THIS POST:
We’d like to thank Sophia’s / My Doll’s Life for being our sponsor for week one of Camp Doll Diaries and for sending us the oh, so perfect pieces from their Coleman collection to use as props for our photos!
- Backdrop – Reversible Camping Playscene
- Clothes – Grace’s tee is from the Creativities station at American Girl, Callie is wearing a Camp Doll Diaries tee from our Etsy shop. Their shorts and shoes are from My Doll’s Life.
- Camping Gear – From the Coleman line at My Doll’s Life
- Chair – Found at Hobby Lobby or Joann (last year or the year before)
- Wooden “stump” – made from wood circles found in the scrapbooking section at Joann