Are you ready to have some fun? Get your doll costumes and scenes set up. Get your cameras ready to go! We are having a Halloween parade complete with prizes this year. Here’s the scoop! (GO ENTER NOW)
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE photo of their favorite doll or dolls dressed up in costume per week (no humans please). All doll lines are welcome and encouraged to participate – even stuffed animals like Build-a-Bear are welcome.
- Each week we will draw 1-5 entries at random to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for dolls – see that cute thing to the right! We’d like to thank our sponsor My Doll’s Life for providing the t-shirts for the Halloween Parade so we can add the design. The tees in the photo to the right modeled by Julie and Taryn are part of the outfits we found at A.C. Moore by Springfield Dolls.
- The parade will run from October 2-31, 2011. Come back on Sunday, October 2 and you will see the orange Halloween Parade button on the sidebar. Once it is there, click it to enter.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages. I’m a Mom and I will make the final decision on what I consider appropriate – if I do not think your photo is a good choice, I will email you and let you know what needs to be changed before you resubmit it.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will not publish or share your email address.
Not sure what your doll should wear?? Make sure you keep visiting Doll Diaries all month long because our fabulous crafty Karen will have lots of great Halloween doll crafts for us every Friday! And who knows, we may have some other Halloween tricks or treats waiting for you, too. It’s going to be a fun month!!