Do you have a picnic planned for July 4th or will you go see the fireworks? How about a parade? Today’s fashion finds are timely and inspired by the upcoming July 4th holiday.
So where can you find these fun fashions for your dolls?
1. Molly’s Tap Outfit from American Girl – definitely parade-worthy and now that Molly’s retirement has been announced, you will want this in your collection. $32
2. Red White Chevron and Blue by closet4chloe on Etsy. $16
3. 4th of July Flag Tutu and Leotard by Etsy seller ItsSewSusan. $21
4. 4th of July “Betsy Ross” Colonial Style dress by Etsy seller SandRDesignWorks. $43
5. Ships Ahoy by 123MulberryStreet on Etsy (fits 18″ slim body dolls). $26
6. Red Country Star outfit by HarmonyClubDolls. $12.99
7. Red, White and Blue Summer Dress by Etsy seller closet4chloe. $15
What will your dolls wear for the July 4th festivities? Do you have a favorite outfit that we featured today?