Brrrrr… it’s cold! Is your doll dressed for the cooler temperatures yet? While there are plenty of warm options for your dolls from parkas to pea coats, puffy jackets to ponchos, I just love theses cute dress coats!
So, where can you find these beautiful doll coats?
1. Maplelea’s Concertina coat includes the hat and purse, too! $33.00
2. Clementine’s coat is just too gorgeous with its 1940s styling and pretty pink color from A Girl for All Time. $49.99
3. Oh the details! This double breasted coat from My Doll’s Life is just beautiful. $21.95
4. Have you got mad sewing skills? Pixie Faire (Liberty Jane) has a pattern for the cool Oxford Square jacket. You can also search Etsy for coats made from this pattern. $3.99
5. American Girl Rebecca’s Winter Coat is made of faux fur and is just so classy. Might have to add this to our collection soon. $24.00
6. Oh how I wish I could sew like this! Dollhouse Designs has a versatile pattern for a 1930s inspired coat that can take on different looks depending on your choice of fabrics and trim. $9.99
Which one do you like best?