UPDATE: Scroll down for the name of the winner.
Have I told you how much fun I am having being able to share all these fabulous giveaways with you this holiday season?? Well, it’s time for another one!
Emily Rose Doll Clothes has been a long-time friend of Doll Diaries and we are excited to be able to giveaway another one of their furniture pieces for15″ – 18″ dolls to one lucky Doll Diaries reader. However, we are not in this by ourselves – Emily Rose is actually giving out three of these awesome Trundle Beds for dolls – one is being given out here, one from Lizzie at the 4EVRAGZ YouTube channel and one directly from Emily Rose at the Emily Rose blog.
Kanani wanted to be the first to show you what you can win! This adorable pink and white trundle bed is perfect for any girls’ doll room. The bed is reasonably priced at under $40 and comes unassembled, packed flat. It’s super easy to assemble (check the Emily-Rose video to see for yourself), too. It comes with pink and white bedding for both the main bed and the trundle bed.
I’m all about space savers and efficiency so the trundle bed design is one that I just love. The bottom drawer pulls out to make a bed for your doll’s BFF or you could take the bedding out and use it for storing little things like jammies or doll shoes.
Now for my daughter Natalie’s favorite part of the trundle bed – the corkboard on the end of the bed! This is a really nice little touch and it sets the Emily Rose Trundle Bed apart from some of the others you can find. Dolls can leave notes for each other, pin up pictures of their favorite stars, or hang mementos from their adventures on the corkboard. TOO CUTE! I just love little extras like this.
CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE! You are the winner of the giveaway.
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away a the Emily Rose Single Trundle Bed for dolls to one lucky winner.
How To Enter
- Visit the Emily Rose Doll Clothes website and take a look around. Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite item is – is it a piece of furniture for your dolls? How about an outfit or even one of the Madame Alexander dolls? You tell us!
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and @emilyrosedoll)
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries on Facebook and Emily Rose on Facebook)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries, EmilyRose, 4EVRAGZ)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 5, 2011.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.