UPDATED WITH WINNER!! Congratulations Pretty Irish AG! I have sent you an email.
It’s time for a new giveaway!! We have reviewed outfits from DreamWorld Collection in the past and we absolutely love the quality of their work, so when they asked to sponsor a spring giveaway, of course I knew you all would love it! And wait until you read about the story behind this dress, too.
Isn’t that dress just gorgeous? And the veil is so delicate! It would be perfect as a First Communion gift, a gift for a bride-to-be or flower girl, or just something fancy for your dolls to dress up in.
First the story of the dress and then I will tell you how you can win this dress for your own!
Behind the veil there is usually a bride’s face, but we have an interesting story. I have a friend that had a bridal boutique and she ordered beautiful veils for the brides. The only problem was that due to some misunderstanding the veils came way too small for real brides. She was devastated. The veils were useless for her bridal boutique. She showed me the veils and said: “Look what they did, those veils are good for dolls but not for real brides!” And this is how I got the idea. Why don’t I create an outfit for American Girl Doll to incorporate those veils?
The veils are absolutely gorgeous. They have beautiful detailed designs made of bids, sequins and pearls. With a few tiny tweaks I adjusted them to perfectly fit the doll. This is a one time only opportunity to get this kind of veil. There are a few slightly different designs and the total quantity is small. They will never be reproduced for doll clothing simply because they would be way too expensive. As a result you only have this one chance to enjoy them while they last.
What a great way to take a mistake and make it into something very special!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
How To Enter
- Visit DreamWorld Collections web site and take a look around – she has added some great new pieces. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know which one of your dolls would look best in the Veil Dress and what other outfit from DreamWorld Collections would look good on her, too.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and DreamWorld Collections) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight April 13, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.