UPDATED WITH A WINNER – Congratulations Cordelia! Please check your inbox.
With all cold, icy weather this week, Samantha has dressed up in the oh, so cozy Dreamworld Collections Ice Skating Fun outfit to head out to the ice pond. This 6 piece gift set includes pink fleece blouse with ribbed, stretchy leggings, hat, scarf, mittens and white ice skates. Like everything we have reviewed from Dreamworld Collections over the years, their outfits are top quality, fit most 18″ dolls and are an excellent value.
A few clicks of the mouse in PicMonkey and it looks like Samantha is caught in a blizzard!! Good thing she is all bundled up!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive the DreamWorld Collections Ice Skating Fun Set shown above which retails for $28.97.
How To Enter
- Visit DreamWorld Collections web site and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know your favorite outfit.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and DreamWorld Collections) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Give us a shout out on Instagram (@dolldiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 16, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.