UPDATED WITH WINNER! Congratulations Heather W. – please check your inbox.
Earlier today our Camp Doll Diaries activities took us around the globe all the way to South Africa thanks to Liese of DollPlaySA.com and HatchedinAfrica.com. Now she has something else fun for us – a super fun giveaway! Let’s take a look at what is included in the giveaway:
First we have the Sporty Short Outfit from South African Girl Doll being modeled by South African Girl Annie. The shorts are made using a pattern by Liese’s Doll Tag Clothing line available at PixieFaire.com. The tank top is made from a Liberty Jane Clothing pattern and the beaded doll is a gift from South Africa.
Here is a closer look at the detail in the shorts and tank along with the whistle.
Now aren’t the colors in this apron just gorgeous? The next part of the giveaway is the apron and oven mitt from Hatched in Africa and made on an embroidery machine.
I love how the edges of the apron are embroidered, too!
Finally, your doll will be warm and CUTE this winter with her owl beanie and mittens also from Hatched in Africa. The soft polar fleece material and big eyes make this set irresistible!
ONE lucky winner will get the Sporty Shorts outfit, Apron with Oven Mitt, and the Owl Beanie with Mittens.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN???
- Mandatory entry – Visit DollPlaySA.com or HatchedInAfrica.com and leave a comment below letting us know what your favorite doll, accessory, outfit or design is.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us or share one of our posts on Facebook (we are DollDiaries, DollPlaySA, and Hatched In Africa)
- Pin one of our images on Pinterest and follow the DollDiaries board or the DollPlaySA board.
- Give us a shout out on Instagram (@dolldiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight August 8, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- International entries are permitted.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.