It is getting cold outside and your dolls might need scarves to keep warm when they go out to play. Here is a fashionable scarf that is easy to make and looks adorable.
To make this scarf you will need the following supplies.
- two colors of felt
- embroidery floss and a needle
I made this one with polka dots from the second color (pink) but you could do stripes too. To get started:
- Cut two pieces of felt 1 ½ inches wide from the long side of the felt
- Sew the two pieces together to create a lengthier scarf.
- Cut circles from the second color of felt and sew them to the scarf with the thread knot showing.
- Cut the ends of the scarf to look like fringe.
- Cut a hole in the middle of the scarf 5 inches from one end.
When you put the scarf around your dolls neck, pull one end through the hole to secure it on her. Wah-Lah, that is it. Happy stitching up a fashion statement. I would love to see what you create. Please share if you make one.