Well it was a busier weekend than I expected and I didn’t get a chance to share the Spotlight post yesterday so today will have to do. As a regular feature, I will pick anywhere from one to three sites that have something new, interesting, or otherwise noteworthy and share them with you. If your site is a spotlight site, be sure to grab the code at the bottom of the post so you can show off your fabulous-ness! If you know of a site that we just have to feature, be sure to let us know in the comments or send an email to email@example.com.
So I found a whole bunch of fun new sites this week and don’t have time to grab images from each of them. You’ll have to take my word for it and visit each of these sites as they have some really cool dolls!
- Homemade Clothes for Dolls is a blog by Olga that has some really neat pictures! She has everything from dresses for Tonner dolls to a how to make traditional Russian outfits for dolls.
- Olga’s other blog, Our Doll Family, is how I found her. She has gorgeous photos of her Carpatina dolls, Gotz, Steiff and Australian Girl dolls. Her red-headed Gotz Hannah is such a pretty doll. Now I want one of those dolls, too.
- Our Pretty Dolls has a nice collection of Blythe dolls and more – just check out the photo at the top of her site and you’ll see what I mean.
- Heritage Doll Fashions has some really cute patterns for those of you who love to sew for your dolls.
- Juli’s Dolls has a great variety of photos, insight and posts on American Girl dolls from the point of view of an adult collector in Brazil
- Pleasant Piper is a bright cheery American Girl doll fan site that was recommended by one of our readers. Lots of great pictures, too!
Congrats to this week’s Spotlight Sites!Feel free to grab your badge using the code below.