It is time for the 2009 edition of our Dolloween Parade! Get your American Girl dolls, Build a Bear friends, Barbie, and all your other dolls decked out for Halloween and take their picture. All dolls are welcome to enter (no pictures of humans though!)
- You many enter as many photos as you wish, however, they must be Halloween related.
- They must be your own personal photos.
- If you are under 14 you must have permission from your parents.
- Photos will be moderated and I have the right to remove any photos that are not appropriate.
- Once you upload your photo, leave a comment in the comment box telling us which photo is yours.
We will be awarding prizes for the most creative entries. I have 2 sets of RETIRED American Girl Doll Club red espadrille shoes for dolls that will be used as prizes – that means there will be two winners.
Add your photo to the parade by selecting the “Add Photo” button below. Then put the caption for your photo and your name in the caption box.
UPDATED!! The winners are Hannah (Super Coconut) and Marjorie (for submitting so many great pictures!) – I have emailed you both.