It wouldn’t be October without our annual Doll Halloween Costume Parade – better known as Dolloween! This photo from last year’s Dolloween Parade is one of my all time favorites – Marisol as the Rainbow Genie, Kanani as Ruby, Emma as the Black Cat and Abby as Minnie Mouse.
Send in photos of your dolls in costume, having a Harvest or Halloween party, or just enjoying the season. Remember, your photo needs to be appropriate for all ages so nothing too scary, please. The more entries, the more fun the parade will be!
This year there will be prizes! We will award 5 mystery prizes consisting of a mix of doll clothes/accessories and craft supplies for the following categories:
- Best Overall Costume
- Best Use of a Doll Diaries Costume Tutorial
- Best Photography
- Most Creative
- Just Because
The Doll Diaries staff will choose the winners.
To enter your photo READ CAREFULLY…
- Take a photo of your dolls in costume
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (picmonkey.com makes this super easy!)
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – name-oct24.jpg
- Email your photo to TEAM@dolldiaries.com
- Put “DOLLOWEEN” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will make it easier to sort through)
- Make sure you include your name, a caption and a description your photos
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Again, photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
We have had so many entries – YAY – that I have started a new post. After you finish viewing and leaving nice comments on these entries, hop over to Dolloween Parade Part 2 to see more fun photos!