We have had several requests for “how to make your own doll sized Christmas Tree” so here is a simple tutorial for making one.
You will need:
- Green Paper
- Wrapping paper tube
- Yellow piece of paper for the star
- Step 1– Trace your hand on some green construction paper.
- Step 2– Cut out as many as you would like to create the branches on your tree. ( I cut out my hand about twenty times)
- Step 3 – Trace your doll’s hand (you will need to cut out at least 4 doll hands)
- Step 4– Cut your wrapping paper tube to at least 24 inches
- Step 5– Start taping your hands to the bottom of the wrapping paper tube about 3 inches from the bottom, continue to tape your hands around the tube all the way to the top of the tube.
- Step 6– Tape your doll sized hand prints at the very top of the tree
- Step 7– Cut a Star shape out of the yellow paper and tape it to the top of the tree.
- Step 8– Stand back and enjoy your tree!
You can add stickers as decorations to the branches or you could color on decorations, and if you would prefer you could use a snowflake on top of the tree.
I hope you have enjoyed today’s craft I look forward to sharing more crafts with you soon!