It is that festive time of year when we start dressing up and celebrating the season, attending parades and having parties. Here is a fun little Santa hat that you can create with a piece of felt for your dolls to wear if they are joining you on your holiday adventures.
You will need:
- 1 piece of red felt
- Red Embroidery Floss
- White Fluffy Fabric or Cotton Balls
- White Yarn and a Piece of Cardboard
- Fold the felt in half and draw a line from the folded side center to the corners
- Cut it out leaving it attached at the fold.
- Sew the two sides together where the black lines were and turn the hat inside out.
- Add a piece of white fabric around the bottom (or cotton balls).
Next, use your white yarn to make a pom-pom (wrap yarn around cardboard then tie it together and cut the yarn open on both ends) then stitch it to the top of the hat.
Your hat is compete and ready to be worn.
I got a little carried away and created a few more items for fashionable doll heads. Check them out on my blog.
Happy Holiday Fashion Fun,