Attention doll lovers who love taking pictures! Have we got a cool gig for you! My friend Lisa-Marie is the owner of Emily Rose Doll Clothes admits that taking photographs has never been one of her favorite things to do, not because she doesn’t harbor secret dreams of being able to capture perfect, amazing moments in time with her lens (of course she does) but she seriously stinks at it. I mean seriously (her words, not mine). Then one day last week during her daily blog browsing she had an idea – why not give one lucky Mom (or anyone over 18 really) who IS good at taking photographs the opportunity to do something she loves and get nearly every new product offered by Emily Rose absolutely free… to keep.
Sound like fun? Here’s how to enter:
- Pick a product you would like to use as your “sample” – CLARIFICATION – this does NOT have to be an Emily Rose product – any doll outfit you already have or something similar will work.
- Take a photograph of the “sample” in the style of the Emily Rose product photos (like the soccer outfit or the Brownies uniform).
- Email your photo to email@example.com no later than midnight January 30, 2009.
- Emily Rose will choose a winner from the entries and announce on Doll Diaries the first week of February.
Once the winner is selected:
- The winner of the contest will start receiving shipments of products from Emily Rose
- The winner will take the photographs as per Emily Rose specifications*
- The winner gets to keep all of the Emily Rose products they receive for free
How fun is that? Keep the product for your own daughter or stash some away for gifts and surprises. If you have any questions regarding the contest just email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The winner will be required to sign a simple agreement with Emily Rose to take a number of product photographs per style (per Emily Rose specifications) within a certain period of time after product receipt in exchange for free product. Additionally, entrants must be at least 18 years of age.