UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Tina. Please check your inbox.
Summer Chic in Fall? Oh, yes!! Saige looks beautiful in the Summer Chic outfit for 18″ soft-bodied dolls from Carpatina. I actually had a hard time deciding who was going to be my model this morning – Saige or Julie. While the outfit kind of has that 70’s thing going on, the colors work so well on Saige and the detail in the stitching reminds me of something Saige really would wear.
The Summer Chic outfit comes with an off-white peasant style top with detailed stitching in shades of brown and gold with some beading. It is paired with skinny jeans that look good with flats or in this case, boots. I hope Ivy doesn’t notice that Saige borrowed her boots.
The top is very light weight and somewhat dainty. I recommend having your doll “step into” the shirt to make it easier to get her arms in the sleeves. The jeans are a great fit but as with all dark fabrics, I don’t recommend leaving your doll in them too long.
So how would you like to win this outfit for your dolls?
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away a the Carpatina Summer Chic for 18? dolls like American Girl to one lucky winner. ($22 available from Carpatina.com or Amazon.com)
How To Enter
- Visit the Carpatina website and take a look around. Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite Carpatina outfit is and which one of your dolls would look best in it.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight September 24, 2013.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We don’t share this information, we just use it to contact you if you win.
- If you are under 13, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.