UPDATED! Congratulations to Niki who is our winner!
Our good friends at Carpatina, makers of gorgeous 18″ slim body dolls, divine Renaissance inspired doll clothes, and contemporary clothes for 18″ dolls, have a special treat for one lucky Doll Diaries reader. We are giving away my favorite Carpatina dress – the Vintage Polka Dot dress. Oh, how I need this dress for our Carpatina Slim Body doll Erin.
How GORGEOUS is that dress??
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away a the Carpatina Vintage Polka Dot Dress to one lucky winner. If you are the winner you will be able to choose either the Polka Dot dress for Carpatina dolls or the Polka Dot dress made to fit American Girl dolls.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite style for your dolls is. Do you prefer to dress your dolls in historical/period outfits, vintage styles or do you prefer modern styles?
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight July 6, 2011.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We don’t share this information, we just use it to contact you if you win.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Good luck!! Oh, you can’t get extra entries for liking us on Facebook (some new rule I heard about), however, we’d still be so flattered if you would like us anyway! Like DollDiaries on Facebook and Carpatina on Facebook. And keep up with all the latest Carpatina news on their blog, too.