UPDATE!! Congratulations to Ginger on winning this gorgeous prize!
Oh, do I have a special giveaway for you this week!! Carpatina Dolls is known for its original and absolutely exquisite Renaissance era gowns for dolls. They are just STUNNING! We now own two – the Meadow gown that we reviewed last week and the Celtic princess gown – and I can tell you firsthand that these dresses are made with the utmost eye for detail and quality. In partnership with Carpatina, we are giving away the Dianna – a beautiful, regal burgundy, Renaissance style gown that fits 18″ soft body dolls like American Girl!!
This gorgeous burgundy red linen dress features embroidered trim and a silvery white cotton underskirt. It has snap closures in the back, too. How beautiful would your doll be in this gown – especially for the holidays!
So how do you enter to win this gem?
What We Are Giving Away
- The prize is one (1) Dianna Renaissance gown for 18″ soft body dolls like American Girl (Valued at $24 and available on the Carpatina website).
How To Enter
- Go to the Carpatina web site and take a look around. Come back here and leave a comment about which one of the Carpatina historical gowns you like best or if there is something else on the Carpatina site that makes your heart go pitter-patter, you can tell us about that, instead.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following:
- Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 6, 2010.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using Random.org to select one (1) winner.
And even if you don’t win the gown, everyone is a winner with an exclusive coupon code for Carpatina just for DollDiaries readers – enter Doll10 – and save 10% off your order.
**Disclosure – we were not compensated for hosting the giveaway, however, we were given a Carpatina gown to review in a separate article.