I.Can’t.Believe.It. Our amazing Camp Doll Diaries series is in its final week! The good thing is, that even though Camp Doll Diaries is almost done, the fun will continue all year long.
The theme for this week is Back to School as you can see April is already working on her science lab assignment.
Supplies you will need this week are pretty basic:
- battery operated tea light
- bead necklace
- compact mirror
- duck tape
- bling on a roll
- small lid like a glue stick lid
- scrap of fabric
- tooth picks
- stickers, little bull dog clips, paper clips
- decorative paper or recycled note cards
- fine tipped markers
Last year during the 100 Days of Doll Play we featured quite a few back to school activities if you want go back and do any that you have not already made:
- Make a classroom for your dolls
- Printable Welcome Letter from the teacher and class schedule
- Make doll sized folders and school supplies
- Make doll bookbags
- Make a doll school locker
- Make a school lunch and tote
Enjoy this week’s activities! Oh, and we have even more fun giveaways scheduled, too!