Oh my goodness! It just hit me – we only have three more weeks of Camp Doll Diaries!! Can you believe it? This week we are going to have some fun with classic childhood fairytales.
Our Madame Alexander Dollie & Me Lucy is playing the part of Little Red Riding Hood in the Camp Fairytale Mashup Show this week.
Supplies you will need for this week’s activities include:
- Red, green, white and black felt
- Brown fun foam
- Pink fun foam
- Cardboard (recycled like cereal box) or small paper plates
- Googly Eyes
- Pompoms brown
- Felt pen
- Stretch elastic cord or ribbon
- Sewing needle and thread
- Green and Black Embroidery Floss
- Phoomph and/or Tacky Glue
- Polyfill Stuffing or Cotton Balls
- 1/8″ and 5/8″ wide white ribbon
- 3/8″ black ribbon
- Doll jelly shoes (Mine are the brand, “My Life As” from Walmart)
- Craft sticks
- Cardboard box
As always, my fabulous creative team of Laura, Anna and Karen have come up with some amazing ideas – get ready for another fun week of Camp Doll Diaries!