I know you all are SOOOO excited for Camp Doll Diaries so your camp staff has been hard at work already coming up with some pre-camp activities for you. Let’s kick off this fun summer of doll play, crafts and fun with a simple, but oh so cute, welcome banner for your doll’s camp area.
Supplies needed to make the Camp Welcome Banner:
- Printable Camp Welcome Banner page – download as a PDF file (tip: use cardstock or thicker paper for best results)
- About 36″ of string or ribbon (you will trim what you don’t end up using)
- Glue (hot glue works best, but get an adult to help you if you use hot glue)
Step 1 – Print out the Welcome Banner pieces from the printable PDF file.
Step 2 – Carefully cut out all the banner pieces.
Step 3 – Don’t forget to throw away your scraps!
Step 4 – Lay your ribbon out flat and glue the banner pieces onto the ribbon one at a time. Be sure to leave some ribbon on each end so you can hang the banner.
Step 5 – Attach each end of the banner to your wall or doll room with tape.
And the first step to welcoming all your campers is done!
What I used in this display:
- American Girl MyAG 57 April wearing a Springfield visor that I blinged out, the Camp Doll Diaries t-shirt Diana made for her, Springfield capris and AG flats
- American Girl Ivy wearing retired American Girl Club hat, shirt and shorts
- Springfield Doll Abby wearing Springfield purple tee, Gotz jeans and Springfield shoes
- The room is from American Doll Room, picnic table and scissors are retired from AG Chrissa‘s collection, birdhouse is from The Queen’s Treasures and I found the garbage can in the dollar section at Rite Aid.