Yes, it is true, we are having Camp Doll Diaries again this year and since you are all SO CREATIVE and such an important part of the Doll Diaries community, we want YOU to help us design the logo! In case you are new, Camp Doll Diaries is a weekly online camp that is FREE, you can do as little as you want or as much as you want and most of all, it is a great way to spend your summer! (Check out some of the activities from last summer)
Use the following image as your guide to create a fun, colorful and unique Camp Doll Diaries 2015 logo. This logo will be used on camp gear that is sold on Etsy (or giveaways), it will be used on Camp Doll Diaries posts and in printables, too.
You can right click on this image and save it to your computer to work on it. You can also print it out if you want to draw your design with colored pencils or markers.
1. Use your computer design skills or drawing skills to create a square Camp Doll Diaries logo. The Doll Diaries logo must remain in the box although you can move it.
2. Do not use any clip art or images from the internet. You can only use what YOU create.
3. When designing, think about the components of Camp Doll Diaries and what makes it special and most of all, fun.
1. You may submit as many entries as you would like, however entries become property of Doll Diaries once they are submitted. By submitting your entry you are giving Doll Diaries permission to share your entry via the Doll Diaries social media accounts and website.
2. Email entries to TEAM@DOLLDIARIES.COM and put CDD LOGO in the subject line. If your entry is on paper, you can scan it to send it in to me.
3. Entries will be accepted through April 12, 2015 and a winner (plus two runners up) will be announced by April 19, 2015.
4. The winner will receive a $100 gift card to the Doll Diaries Etsy shop (which will be fully restocked by May 1, 2015). The two runners up will each receive a $25 Doll Diaries Etsy gift card. No additional compensation will be given.
Ready, Set, GO!! We can not wait to see what you come up with!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below so we can share the answer with everyone.