Camp Doll Diaries, the FREE, daily, online summer camp for kids of all ages kicks off June 1, 2015. The Camp Doll Diaries team has been hard at work planning, but we really want this year’s camp to be ALL ABOUT YOU – our fabulous readers. That is why we let you design our logo.
SUBMIT A CAMP THEME
We have most of the camp themes already planned, but you all have GREAT ideas and we want YOU to pick some of the themes, too. Here’s how it will work:
1. EMAIL (don’t comment below) your TOP 3 camp theme ideas to TEAM@DOLLDIARIES.COM using the subject line CAMP THEMES no later than MAY 1, 2015.
2. We will collect all the recommendations and will select the TOP THEMES to include in our schedule.
Everyone is welcome to send in ideas, just realize, there is no way we can use them all.
BE A GUEST COUNSELOR
I have lost count of the number of guest counselor requests I have received so in fairness to everyone, this is how you can become a CAMP DOLL DIARIES Guest Counselor this year. (Open to ALL ages!)
1. EMAIL me at TEAM@DOLLDIARIES.COM using the the subject line COUNSELOR no later than JUNE 1, 2015.
2. In the email, pitch your camp idea to me – let me know what it will be, what supplies will be needed, and anything else I might need to know.
3. I will respond with feedback and a post due date.
4. If you DO NOT submit your guest counselor post by the due date I assign you, it will not be published.
5. Once your guest counselor post is published, you will be rewarded with a limited edition, signed Camp Doll Diaries t-shirt.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below!