Each week of Camp Doll Diaries we will be doing crafts and activities to inspire you to be creative and play! Most of the items we use, you may already have, but just to be sure, here is our list of craft basics that you will want to have on hand. We won’t use these all at once – and this list is just a general guideline.
Why do you recommend certain brands of supplies? The Doll Diaries team has selected a handful of really awesome brands to work with this summer. Our sponsors were selected because they make great products and fall in line with our core mission of inspiring creativity, imagination and play! As of now our Summer-Long Sponsorships include ILoveToCreate.com, Coats and Clark, Kunin Group Felt and the Madame Alexander Doll Company. Additional weekly, project and giveaway sponsors include Buttons Galore, Polyform Products, Sophia’s Heritage, The Queen’s Treasures, and A Girl for All Time.
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- Sewing or Embroidery Needle
- Coats and Clark Thread and/or Embroidery Floss
- Red Heart Yarn
- Buttons and embellishments
- Scrapbook paper or construction paper
- Fun foam
- Felt (we like felt from Kunin Group)
- Fabric (upcycle items of clothing you have outgrown or fabric scraps will usually be enough)
- Sharpie marker
- Tulip Fabric Markers
- 100% cotton t-shirts (Gildan)
- 100% natural fiber fabrics, doll clothes—MyDollsLife.com doll camis and tees are 100% cotton
- Tulip Tie Dye
- Tulip Fashion Glitter
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle
- Sculpey Bake Shop Clay
- Sculpey Clay
- Decorative duct tape or washi tape
If you are going to visit your local craft store like Michaels or Joann this weekend, I also made the supply list PRINTABLE. Before you go and buy anything, check what you have on hand!
We LOVE to see how we have inspired you! Post your Camp Doll Diaries photos to our Facebook wall, post them to Instagram and use #campdolldiaries and tag us, make a video or post them on your own blog!