UPDATED WITH WINNER!! Congratulations Cecile! Check your inbox.
In 1915 American author Johnny Gruelle created the doll Raggedy Ann for his daughter Marcella and three years later the first of the Raggedy Ann stories were written. Raggedy Ann and her brother Andy have become American icons and they still remain popular with collectors today. Aurora has released a variety of classic Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy rag dolls and Fancy Pals™ (Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon style) in 2012. Aurora is working with Hasbro to bring a new generation of children into the fold of this classic and beloved brand with a new line of plush dolls striking just the right balance of vintage and modern elements. The handmade dolls feature exquisite detail including fine facial features and yarn hair with the classic loop style. These are heirloom treasures that can be passed on for generations.
We are giving one winner the opportunity to win their choice of Raggedy Ann or Andy from Aurora.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
The winner will choose a Raggedy Ann or Andy from the Aurora Gift site.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – leave a comment letting us know whether you would like Raggedy Ann or her brother Raggedy Andy and why.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and Aurora World) – feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and don’t be shy about sharing it on your page.
- Follow DollDiaries on Pinterest (and feel free to pin the images from this post while you are at it )
- Follow @DollDiaries on Instagram – be sure to let us know you are entering the giveaway so we can follow you back
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight October 29, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: I have been given this set for review and photography purposes, but all opinions are my own.