UPDATE WITH THE WINNERS!! Winners will receive an email from me shortly!
- Lydia – Lemonade Please
- Chelsea – New Bracelet
- Delaney – Tourists
- Jess – Duck Tape Snow White
- Rachel – Shopping Spree
Are you ready to show off the cool things you have made for your dolls? Whether it is something you made from the 100 Days of Doll Play, were inspired to make by Karen’s awesome Friday crafts or something else all together, now is your chance to shine! The August Reader Photo contest is all about what you have made. For example, my absolute favorite project of the summer so far is:
The souvenir doll bolster pillow… but I know you all have done some amazing things with our ideas and I can’t wait to see what you send in!
I liked how things went last month, so to enter your photo READ CAREFULLY…
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – char-aug13.jpg
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “AUGUST READER PHOTO ENTRY” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will make it easier to sort through)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18? dolls OR one for 14-16? dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts and the smaller tees I purchased from Mini Me Dolly Divas).
- The event will run from August 13-25, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Again, photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
Entries will appear below – please allow up to 24 hours for your photos to be posted and please take the time to leave positive comments others’ entries.