UPDATED WITH WINNERS!!! Thank you all very much for all your thoughtful and creative entries!! You are the best. Our winners this month are:
- Serena – In Awe of Spring
- Chloe – Relaxation
- Laura – Now That’s Recycling
- Mary Rose – Gran’s Solar Panel
- Lorie Ann – Stop & Smell the Flowers
I will be contacting each of you via email so you can choose whether you want a Doll Diaries t-shirt for 18″ dolls or for 14-16″ dolls.
Earth Day is celebrated on April 22 this year so I decided to make the April Reader Photo Contest nature inspired – “It’s Only Natural!” So, what kind of photos are we looking for this month? Some ideas include photos of your dolls celebrating Earth Day, outside enjoying nature, your dolls recycling or something you created for your dolls from recycled materials.
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18″ dolls OR one for 14-16″ dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts and the smaller tees I purchased from Mini Me Dolly Divas).
- The parade will run from April 13 -22, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the entry form below:
[gravityform id=6 name=Doll Diaries April Reader Photo Event]
When you are done, go to the April Photo Gallery to see all the entries (it may take up to 24 hours for entries to appear)! And as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.