AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Congratulations Carrie – please check your inbox!
You don’t think we would go to the debut of the new American Girl of the Year, Grace, and not bring something back for a giveaway, do you? Of course not, we love the Doll Diaries community too much!
Grace (not included in the giveaway) is showing you what we are giving away. It includes the exclusive debut apron with her name on it and the activity set that was available for purchase in the Bistro. The activity set comes in a cute box that looks like a mini version of her bakery and it contains a program guide with puzzles and activities in it, a recipe box with recipe cards, dividers and stickers, a mini French/English dictionary and an Eiffel tower cookie cutter.
They are such a cute addition to the Grace collection.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
- Grace apron and the Grace activity pack
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN???
- Mandatory entry – leave a comment below letting us know what you like bake or cook AND what is your favorite feature on Doll Diaries.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight January 11, 2015.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to all countries.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.