American Girl’s fall release is now online in the morning and be in stores today as well.
- The Salon Chair, while it looks super cool, is $110.
- I can not believe they raised the prices of Bitty Baby from $55 to $80. Boy am I glad I bought one for my good friend last week!
- Nothing new for the historical girls… boo.
- The majority of the fall collection seems to be a rehash from days gone by – nothing really “new”. For example the snowtube with the snowgirl is just like Chrissa’s and of course they redid McKenna’s gymnastics set (which is a good move from a sales standpoint).
- Yes, they brought back McKenna’s bars and beam set! It was wildly popular and they could not keep up with the demand. If you love gymnastics, this is by far one of the BEST values for the money from AG yet. My girls still play with it and it is SOLID.
- I like that they made a girls version of Saige’s sweater outfit but $68 for a girls sweater is more than I would be willing to pay.
- My favorite set from this release – and probably the only thing I will get is the Polar Bear Pajamas.
Thanks again to agoverseasfan for giving us a sneak peek last night of some of the new items including a spa chair, gymnastics set (hmmm, maybe McKenna’s collection was the most popular to date), the holiday dresses and winter gear.
So what do you think?