UPDATED WITH WINNER! Congratulations Sue! I will be sending you an email shortly.
You have seen our Ice Cream Shoppe from American Dollhouses being used in our photos since before Christmas when we first reviewed it, and now I am excited to let you know we are giving away the two-room version that has a Barn scene on one side.
This is the outside of the barn – perfect for setting up a scene and playing horses along with your 18″ dolls.
And here are the two “interior rooms.” One room interior features “Splash of Spring” wall design with two windows and the other interior features “Ribbon Blue & Yellow Posies.” These are great for scenes and make excellent backdrops for doll photography, too.
American DollHouses are fully collapsible for easy storage and clean up. They are light enough for children 8 and older to assemble or put away on their own. And the fit nicely under a bed, behind a dresser or desk.
Each doll house system comes with two walls and a floor mat. The walls are made of a light weight durable substrate made in the USA that can handle being assembled and reassembled by children. The custom watercolor graphics are printed directly to the substrate and can handle gentle cleaning. You do not need to worry about pealing images or graphics with the quality printing applied directly to the board.
This is very versatile and really does enhance the play time for your daughter and her dolls. So, read below on how to win this for yourself!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive the American Dollhouses Two-Room Doll House with Barn Scene which retails for $95 on the American DollHouses website. (The doll, horse and accessories are not included.)
How To Enter
- Visit American Dollhouses web site and take a look around, then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what type of doll scenes do you like setting up best and which of the American Dollhouses would be the best addition to your doll play.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and American Dollhouses) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight April 14, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.