UPDATED WITH A WINNER!!! Congratulations Ashley S.! Check your inbox.
Ever since those first peeks at A Girl for All Time’s Victorian Girl Amelia at Toy Fair back in February, we have been excited to learn more about Amelia, her place in history and more about life in Victorian England. The wait is over! I have already shared some photos of Amelia here, but now I get to share a few more and ONE LUCKY READER will get the opportunity to win Amelia!
Meet Amelia! She is in her box and ready to make a new friend! Amelia is 16″ tall and bendable arms and legs. She does not have a soft body like American Girl dolls, she is made of a harder vinyl more like a Carpatina slim body doll. She has been meticulously researched and her story is going to be intense, just like the first A Girl for All Time book, Matilda’s Secret.
Out of the box, Amelia has such a sweet look. Her School Outfit is just amazing. The fabric is extremely high quality and the attention to detail is fantastic. From the tiny buttons to the bustle in the back, every effort was made to preserve the historical accuracy in the A Girl For All Time line. The School Outfit consists of a Victorian school dress of blue cotton, with striped collar and cuffs, ruffled pantalets and undershirt, school boots and a straw boater hat.
A closer look at the fine details…
The bustle detail in her skirt is like nothing else I have ever seen!
Her boots are so cute – I’d love them in my size!
No velcro here! Amelia’s outfit is made using snaps and incredible attention to detail. (Yes, I had a spider web painted on my fingernails for Halloween… )
Here is another look at Amelia without her hat on. She definitely has a different personality to Matilda and from what I have read of her story introduction, she is going to have some amazing adventures. Wouldn’t you like to add her to your collection?
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Amelia Your Victorian Girl doll from A Girl For All Time valued at $139.
How To Enter
- Visit the A Girl For All Time website and do some research on Amelia. Come back here and share 3 interesting facts about Amelia, the time period she grew up in or her collection. (don’t just copy what the person before you put – that will void your entry.)
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and A Girl For All Time) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and A Girl For All Time) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight November 13, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.