UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations N from Paper Doll World – please check your inbox!
That’s right! Clementine! I know you have been waiting very patiently for me to announce this giveaway so today is your lucky day.
One of my favorite dolls that was released this year definitely has to be Clementine from A Girl for All Time – she is inspired by events from 1940s England – specifically the time frame commonly referred to as “The Blitz.” Clementine and her brothers are evacuated from London and are sent to the countryside to stay safe.
Clementine is a 16″ high quality vinyl doll with 9 joints – which means that in addition to her arms and legs being able to move, her elbows and knees bend, too. Clementine’s meet outfit is absolutely stunning – down to every last detail in the construction and the historical inspiration.
You can see more photos that I have taken of Clementine on these posts:
And this photo I took this evening of Clementine in her Party Dress…
Her Party Dress is just so stunning – especially with the petticoat underneath to give it plenty of fullness. I love the dusty mauve color with the classic Swiss Dots and all the layers.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One Clementine doll from A Girl for All Time valued at $134.99
HOW DO YOU ENTER TO WIN:
Please read these instructions carefully! Email your answers to the following three questions to email@example.com and put CLEMENTINE in the subject. You can find the answers at A Girl for All Time.
1. What is the name of Clementine’s book which will be released soon and who wrote it?
2. What is the name of the girl that Clementine borrowed her party dress from?
3. What type of dancing did Clementine and her friend go watch the troops do?
AFTER you email your answers to the questions, then leave me a comment below saying you have entered. Please do not leave answers in the comments.
- There is only ONE entry per person and this giveaway is open to US mailing addresses only.
- I will select one winner at random from the entries emailed to me that contain all three correct answers.
- Giveaway closes at midnight on December 14th, 2013.