Just a few notes today! First, thanks for your patience over the past few days. The Doll Diaries site has had some technical difficulties but things are just about back to normal.
As a result, our two giveaway deadlines have been extended until Wednesday, July 13 at midnight. So if you haven’t entered, you still have time:
I love the discussions and the online friendships that are created through the community on Doll Diaries, however, I’d like to take a few minutes and remind everyone about our comment policy (which is just common sense no matter what site you visit):
- You must be 14 or older to comment unless you have permission from your parents.
- I do not recommend you use your real first name in your comments unless you are an adult.
- Do not post your age, where you live, where you go to school or any other personal details.
- Remember anything you post is open to the public to read – if you wouldn’t feel comfortable with your Mom or your teacher reading it, then don’t post it.
- Keep things positive. You can disagree with someone, but do it with respect and in a kind way.
- Keep the smileys to a minimum 😉
- I reserve the right to delete any links to websites you post, any comments I feel are hurtful, inappropriate or misleading.
I read every comment and oh, by the way, I am a Mom. I love the discussions that take place and the love being able to provide a place for doll fans of all ages to discuss dolls. If your comment is awaiting moderation it means you are new, you used an inappropriate word, you posted too many comments in a short amount of time, you linked to more than one site, and sometimes, the software just puts a comment in moderation for unexplained reasons. Be patient – I will approve your comment usually within 24 hours.
Have a great day and I will be adding another fun post from Karen later today!