Every Friday we feature really cool things you can make for your dolls by Karen (who also has her own site full of doll craft goodness), but recently I have found so many neat projects that I just had to share them with you. Whether you actually make them or use them as inspiration for your own creativity, these are just too cute to keep to myself.
- Make a mini table and chair set for American Girl Mini dolls or other 6″ dolls with these easy instructions from Miss Kristi
- Make clothes for dolls from discarded or inexpensive socks using these guidelines from TLC Family
- Make tiny treats for your dolls that you can actually eat – Emma’s Tiny Treats
- Recycle soda bottles to make a floating adventure for your Barbies – if you have other water safe dolls you could try this with different size plastic bottles, too.
- Turn empty metal mint tins into the most adorable luggage for your dolls with this tutorial from Craftbits.
- Is your doll ready for a sleepover? Jen at 100Directions show us how to make doll sized sleeping bags.
- More mini purses made from empty plastic containers – the instructions are not in English but the photos are very good.
- And my favorite today is the most adorable mini tent for dolls and stuffed animals!! This is certainly a more advanced project, but that is the cutest tent ever! Get the instructions at SewMamaSew.
Have fun and get creative!! And, if you make any of these projects, feel free to show them off to us by emailing me the photo at email@example.com.