Over the past few years we have shared some very creative St. Patrick’s Day themed doll crafts made by our super talented team. Here are a few of my favorite.
- Make a Top Hat Fascinator for Dolls on St. Patrick’s Day (Karen)
- Doll Sized Napkin Rings and Plates (Anna)
- Make Your Doll a Pinch-Proof No-Sew Vest (Karen)
- Give Your Doll a St. Patrick’s Day Up Do (Karen)
- Make a Flower Pot of Shamrocks for Dolls (Karen)
- Doll-sized Rainbow Flowers (Laura)
- Lucky Printable St. Patrick’s Day Banner (Jen)
- St. Patrick’s Day Good Luck Banner Dollhouse Decor (Brandy)
May the luck of the Irish be with you!! Which are your favorite St. Patrick’s Day crafts for dolls?