UPDATED! Congratulations to our March Winners!! Ginger – Irish Dance Party; Jessica – 40 Shades of Dolls; Sherie – Celtic Bliss; Lisa – Waiting for my Ship; and Josette – We Caught a Leprechaun. Thanks to all who entered! Look for a new reader photo contest in April.
March is here and that means it is time for a new Reader Photo Event!
Since March is universally equated with St. Patrick’s Day, the donning of the green, the Luck of the Irish, and all those other kitschy things, the theme for this month’s event is “40 Shades of Green” (just like the Irish countryside).
Take a photo of your dolls dressed in green, having a St. Patrick’s Day party, looking for the end of a rainbow or any other St. Patrick’s Day/Irish storyline that you can come up with. Read the entry details below, fill out the form below and then visit the March gallery (will be posted once I receive 2 entries) to see your entry and other reader entries.
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts).
- The parade will run from March 3-17, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the entry form below:
[gravityform id=5 name=Doll Diaries March Reader Photo Event]
When you are done, go to the March Photo Gallery to see all the entries (it may take up to 24 hours for entries to appear)! And as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.