UPDATED WITH WINNER! Congratulations Diane! Please check your inbox.
Oh how cute are these??? Our friends at 123MulberryStreet (Etsy) have recently launched a new line of tasteful and fun loungewear/underwear for dolls called Gotchies. Each set is a pair of modestly cut boy shorts and a cami style active top that velcros in the back. Now these are not meant to be worn as shorts and a top – they are doll underwear – appropriate for going under your doll’s regular clothes.
Gotchies come in a variety of fun and colorful combinations from the basic like Emily is modeling to the brights like Lucy is showing off. The pair we are giving away has a pink, coral and yellow striped top and coordinating floral bottoms. They are super soft and do I even have to mention they incredibly well made? 123MulberryStreet is known for her up to the moment styles and high quality workmanship.
Here is a closer look at the pair of Gotchies we will be sending to one lucky winner!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive a set of Gotchies for dolls by 123 Mulberry Street.
How To Enter
- Visit the 123 Mulberry Street Etsy shop and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what your doll would wear over her Gotchies.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and 123 Mulberry Street) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Follow us on Pinterest – Doll Diaries on Pinterest and 123 Mulberry Street on Pinterest
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight August 29, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.